Robert E. Wells Publications
- "Highly Parallel Virtual Memory Management on the TC2000"
(with D. Barach, T. Uban, and J. Gibson), Proc. of the 1990 International Conference on
Parallel Processing, Vol I-549, IEEE CS Order #2101, August, 1990.
- "Design of Parallel Virtual Memory Management on the TC2000"
(with D. Barach, T. Uban, and J. Gibson), BBN Report #7296, 1990.
- "Integrated Text and Graphics," NCGA Conference Proceedings,
Anaheim, CA, May, 1984, Volume II, pp. 718-726.
- "A Technique for Finding Storage Allocation Errors in C-language Programs"
(with D. Barach and D. Taenzer), SIGPLAN (17,7), July, 1982, pp. 32-38.
- "The Design of the PEN Video Editor Display Module" (with D.
Barach and D. Taenzer), Proc. ACM SIGPLAN SIGOA Symposium on Text Manipulation, SIGPLAN
(16,6), June, 1981, pp. 130-136.
- "Program Conversion: One Successful Paradigm" (with J. Risley
and C. Lynn), AFIPS Proceedings volume 48, 1979 NCC, pp. 139-148.
- "A Case Study in Distributed Processing" (with A. Nemeth and
D. Hunt), COMPCON Fall 1978 Proceedings, pp. 399-402.
- "Gypsy: A Language for Specification and Implementation of Verifiable
Programs" (with A. Ambler, D. Good et al), SIGPLAN (12,3) March 1977, pp.
- "Specification and Implementation of a Verifiable Communications System,"
Master's Thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Texas at Austin, 1977.